Thursday, November 13, 2014

Easy Microwave Protein Peanut Butter Cookies!

Hello everyone! Long time no post :P Sorry! Been swamped with the end of Senior Fall Semester, keeping up with the YouTube, posting on Instagram, and allllll that fancy jazz!
Wanted to share with you all a FAST, quick, easy, and delicious recipe that I actually posted on my YouTube HERE the other day, if you want to see the step by step!

Enjoy the recipe below!


Ingredients:
2 TBS Melted Peanut Butter
1 TBS Old Fashioned Oats
2 TBS Whey Isolate (I used Muscle Gauge Nutrition! "Vmfitness" Code gets you 20% off!"
2-3 TBS apple sauce (use 2 for a crunchier cookie, use 3 for a soft cookie!)

Method:
Mix all ingredients together very well.
Spray a microwavable plate with nonstick spray.
Plop your dough in blobs onto the plate!
Microwave for 1.5 minutes!
DONE!

Nutritional Info:
Whole Recipe: 287 Calories | 16.8 F | 21 C | 16.6 P

4 comments :

  1. can we use pb2 instead of peanut butter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple microwave ovens Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete