Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Tis the season to be jolly!
FA-La-La-La-LAAAAAA-La-LALA-LA!
Heheee I hope you could hear me singing that mentally while you read it :P

How is everyone's Christmas?!?!! I hope it's spectacular, filled with fun, love and happiness! Make sure you're cherishing every single memory! And take lots of pictures to capture them! In 10 years you'll be glad you did! Sometimes pictures can capture more than your memories can!

ANYWHOOO Just wanted to share with you some fun HOLIDAY CHEER I and the FAB 5 Cooked up!
If you don't know who the fab 5 are, CHECK THEM OUT! It's me and:
We've all been great friends since the start of our fitness journeys and have really connected over Instagram! We're all so close it's like we're #fitsisters ! I love that instagram can do that, pull people from different parts of the world and connect them and make such great bonds! ONE DAY we all hope to meet in real life and create crazy food, fitness, and health shenanigans!
A while back, maybe in November, we all agreed to do SECRET SANTAS.
My roommate helped us out by choosing the names randomly from a pile and texting everyone who they had! We arranged it so that we'd send our gifts out by a certain date, and had a certain money limit on each!
It was all kept a secret so no one knew who anyone had! EXCITING RIGHT?!?! We all told each other what was on our wish lists to make the shopping a heck of a lot easier! Funny thing? The first thing that came to everyone's mind was: FOOOD! And not just any food. Mainly, PEANUT BUTTER! Ahahahahah can you say #nutbutteraddicts FOR REALLLL?!!

Ok back to the Secret Santas!
So we all got to open them and find out who our Secret Santas were! And I wanted to share who I got my amazing gift from with all of you! Who had me??! None other than:
I was so stoked when I opened up the box! It seriously was like AHHHHHHHHHHH! I love mail, especially packages, and especially packages filled with amazing goodies from one of your IG BESTIES! Here's an pic of all the goodies I got from this sexy babe!


Adidas Shirt, FUZZY as clouds socks, a food container [you know through my IG my packed lunches are the WORST, so these should definitely help :P], A pencil case for classes, and inside were 2 pieces of jewelry, one a bracelet and one a necklace! I wear the necklace daily now, it has a pendant of the Blessed Virgin Mary on it! Livefiteatclean told me it'll keep me safe, how thoughtful right?! I feel like whenever I wear it I'm invincible! I can take on anything! My willpower against temptation is like heightened and my goal to succeed is even greater! She also gave me the CUTEST headband that I've been rockin' out everywhere! And of course, FOOD! Peanut Butter & Co's Smooth Operator, and Quest Cravings bar! I've never tried this one so I'm excited to give it a taste!
And my FAVORITE gift would have to be the notebook. The words on the cover totally motivate me every time I look at it:
Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you ever imagined
and my girlie also wrote the sweetest note inside the cover! So it'll definitely help keep me motivated through my fitness journey! SCORE, and it'll be another fitness and health diary to put on the shelves! I'm kinda obsessed with notebooks :P

-----------------------------------------------------

Well my Christmas is going soooo spectacular! Went to Mass to celebrate Jesus' birthday this morning, and there was such a great homily!

It was about everyone thinking they should get what they deserve. That if you're "good", then Santa will give good things to you, and if you're "naughty" you get coal. But then he made the point that Jesus gives to ALL of us, not when we're good, but because we've been bad. He gives us so much and more, not because we're perfect, but because we're weak and imperfect. Because we NEED him. He gives and gives so that we can become better and more deserving down the road. I can't really do justice to the homily given, but it was really good. :P

I feel so blessed to be able to even celebrate Christmas like we do! Full of great company, great memories, and love! I know there are many out there who don't get the chance to be with those they love, or may not even be able to celebrate the Holiday due to personal issues or circumstances in their lives! I thank God each and every night for blessing me with a roof over my head, loving parents, a great sister, the opportunities that have been given to us, that I'm able to go to school, have a job, live a wonderful life.

Without Him, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have ANY of this. So remember to be grateful for everything you have! Remember the TRUE meaning of this season! Not the gifts, presents, toys and goodies, but about the company, being with the people you love and who love you, making the best out of every moment, and not taking anything for granted. We all have our time here, so we all need to make the very best of it!

Ah that was my random rant on the Hallmarked season of Christmas!

Well gotta get back to the fam and finish celebrating these festive joyous holidays!

Remember fitfam, one day or 2 won't set you off your journey to fit forever! You just have to make sure to get back on track afterwards! Make sure you continue the rest of the end of the year or the New 2013 Year with a FIT BANG! You all got this, I believe in you!

Keep checking back for when I post up my plans for the 2013 year! I'll be posting my general overview of my plans for workouts and what kind of food meal plan I'll be on! Thank you ALL for making this year so spectacular! Love being inspired by every single one of you and I'm so grateful we can all share our journeys to health together <3

2 comments :

  1. Awe! This post made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I just love how the Fab 5 met and built this amazing bond over IG! We truly are #fitsisters. I hope you enjoy your goodies! Love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YES YES! fit sisters forEVER! <3 LOVE YOUUUU BABY GIRL!

      Delete